Yamaha F225AETX & FL225AETX Counter Rotation
60 degrees V6 Engine - compact and high performance
24-Valve DOHC Direct Action V6 - high power and torque
In-Bank-Exhaust - Compact & Lightweight
ECM Micro-Computer Control - reliability, high performance, convenience & economy
YDIS : Yamaha Diagnostic System - Serviceability & Reliability
Blow-By-Gas Reburning System - Cleanness
High Output Alternator - convenience
Fuel injection - high performance & economy
Prime Start - Sure Start
Water Sealed Outer Wall & Labyrinth Exhaust System - Quietness
Over-Rev Limiter, Overheat Warning & Low Oil Pressure Warning - reliability
Yamaha ideal anti-corrosion system - YDC-30, multi-anodes & aluminate - durability
Leading The Way
Turn the key on one of these brilliant V6 four strokes, and watch your mate's jaw drop.
That unexpected quiet purr is something to behold. The Yamaha F225A has built a legendary reputation amongst fishermen and commercial operators for its excellent economy and unrivalled reliability. These engines have been designed from the ground up for the salt water environment with blistering speed and miserly fuel consumption.
A double overhead cam design with four valves per cylinder increases the intake and exhaust efficiency for clean and powerful combustion. This configuration is matched with electronic fuel injection for excellent fuel economy throughout the RPM range.
Your new Yamaha EFI engine is the ultimate in reliability and technological innovation.
The F225A comes standard with the leading edge Yamaha Digital Network System. Which means you have up to the second information on the operation of your outboard at your fingertips.
- Model Code 2 : FL225AETX
- Engine : 4-stroke, 24-Valve, DOHC, Direct action, 60º, V6
- Displacement : 3352 cm³
- Compression Ratio : 9.0
- Max. Prop Shaft Output : 165.5 kW (200 ps) @ 5500 r/m
- Full throttle rpm range : 5000 ~ 6000 r/m
- Fuel Induction System : Electronic fuel injection
- Starter System : Prime Start
- Lubrication : Wet sump
- Engine oil capacity : 4.7 / 4.5 l * with / without oil filter exchange
- Bore x Stroke (mm) : 94.0 mm x 80.5 mm
- Fuel consumption : 70 l/h @ 5500 r/m * reference data
- Trim & Tilt : PTT
- Shallow Water Drive Positions :
- Gear ratio : 2.0 (30/15)
- Engine transom height : X: 643 mm (25.3
- Dry Weight : 274 kg / 280 kg