Yamaha 90 AETOL and X Outboard Engine
Here’s a range that offers terrific, versatile engines with unbeatable value for money, the outstanding power to weight ratios and world renowned reliability. Whether it’s cruising down the river to your favourite fishing spot, water skiing with the kids or chasing some serious fish in open water there’s an engine in this range perfect for you.
Our proven three cylinder design with loop charging fuel intake delivers great fuel economy and smooth, responsive acceleration.
- Excellent reliability
- CDI ignition provides automatic spark advance to provide maximum power throughout the whole RPM range
- Loop charging boosts power and fuel efficiency
- Precision Blend oil injection system (on applicable models) guarantees the optimum smooth running, excellent durability and eliminates the need for pre-mixing two stroke fuel.
- Sharp responsive power
- Three cylinder design has stood the test of time and proven to be hugely successful with a range of boat owners.
- Engine Type 2-Stroke, In-line 3
- Displacement 1140 cc
- Bore x Stroke 82 x 72 mm
- Recommended Max RPM 4500-5500
- Lubrication System Oil injection
- Fuel Management Carb
- Ignition CDI
- Starter System Electric
- Alternator Output 12V - 10A with rectifier regulator
- Operation Method Remote control
- Trim & Tilt Method Power trim & tilt
- Digital Gauges Optional
- Gear ratio : 2.0 (26/13)
- Engine transom height : L: 521 mm (20.5in)
- Dry Weight : 120.5 kg / 123.5 kg
- Alternator output : 12V-10Amp (6Amp @ 1000 r/m) with Rectifier Regulator
- Oil Ratio Fuel Mixture : N/A