All-NEW 5-inch fishfinder/Chartplotter now with Hybrid Dual Imaging™ that combines Broadband Sounder™ with DownScan Imaging™ technology, built-in GPS antenna and high-definition mapping.
- Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 5-inch colour display
- Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI) – Broadband Sounder plus exclusive DownScan Imaging™ - the power of two award-winning technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N.
- Insight Genesis™ allows you to create free customised maps based on your own survey data.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view with chart, Broadband Sounder and DownScan Imaging.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program.
Elite-5 HDI - Video
Here is our East Yamaha Coast Marine Contact Details.