The Cross Fire is big on versatility meaning that you can pretty much do any and everything while on board. If you’re a fishing nut, enjoy cruising in the afternoon sun or getting pulled across the water screaming while on skis. This boat is for you! And with its racy looks, you’ll never go unnoticed because this boat can’t help but be gawked at from shoreside.
The boat is designed, developed and produced exclusively for Yamaha by Austral Marine, who adhere to the strictest guidelines ensuring absolute accuracy in their manufacturing and comply with all the areas where Category E standards are necessary.
It’s a top quality package that boating enthusiasts will enjoy, giving the boat a high resale value and plenty of stoke factor.
Here is our East Yamaha Coast Marine Contact Details . All Prices are POA.
- Specially Injected High-Density Foam Flotation Under Floor: 1080 Litres
- Self-Bailing Deck With Scuppers
- All Seat / Storage Areas in Bow and Cockpit Drained
- Large Cockpit Drainage
- Stainless Steel Bow rails
- Stainless Steel Bow and Transom Eyes
- Stainless Mini Wing
- Drink Holders
- Standard Built-In 105 Litre Fuel Tank (Fluorinated) with Sender Unit
- Full Marine Grade Upholstery
- Storage Cupboard Under Portside Console
- Driver Custom Bucket Seat on Pedestal Base
- Large Ski Locker / Hatch
- Large Anchor Hatch
- Transom Hatch / can be used as Livewell Twin Boarding Platforms With Stainless Steel Folding Ladder
- Walk-Though From Transom
- Suitable For Category E Use (74% Cat E)
- L.O.A: 5.36m
- Beam Max: 2.37m
- Weight: 640 (Excluding Engine)
- Rec H.P: 90 – 150
- Highly Recommended Engine Option – 115HP Trailer
- Single Axle Braked. Spare Wheel Standard.
- T: 330kg
- GVM: 1200kg
- Loose Lay Removable Carpet
- Basin for Fresh Water in Port Side Console