2022 YAMAHA 275SD
Yamaha’s 275SD brings to the water a commanding length and a 9-foot beam, plus a dominating 500 hp to rocket across the waves. This twin-engine jet boat resides at the apex of Yamaha product design, featuring systems integration that makes it a pleasure to own, exciting to drive, easy to maintain, and reliable year after year."
"Let’s start with the DRiVE system. Yamaha took the process of docking, one of the hardest parts of piloting a jet boat and made it simple and easy. Paddles on the steering wheel provide the ultimate in precision speed control and the ability to instantly shift from forward to reverse. The paddles fall under your fingertips on the wheel, the right paddle activating forward propulsion to 3,000 rpm, and the left triggering reverse propulsion to 3,000 rpm. With this system, Yamaha capitalized on its jet system’s hyper-maneuverability, but tamed it for precision docking."
"DRiVE is selected on the Connext display panel by pressing the throttle icon on the screen. One touch gives you dual-throttle-lever control. Another touch gives single-lever control of both SVHO supercharged engines. Yet another touch activates the DRiVE paddles on the wheel. You can use paddles while seated, or looking into a ski mirror or over your shoulder, but we discovered you could flip up the seat bolster to make standing room in front of the helm, then turn your back to the wheel, steering into a slip with the paddles. The Connext panel is a head-up display on the dash that looks like the screen of an Audi. Icons on the touchscreen give access to mapping, engine information, speed-control features for watersports, lights, electrical systems control and audio. If you don’t want to reach for the touchscreen, there’s a toggle to the right of the helm that allows you to jog between functions, and select and operate them."
"At speed, the 275SD is a wave-crushing blast. We tested it in Florida’s Biscayne Bay and enjoyed a smooth ride in bumpy water. Speed and acceleration were exhilarating— a hallmark of Yamaha jets. Adding to the control is Yamaha’s patented articulating keel. Think of tiny rudders that assist the jet pumps’ directional control while also enhancing tracking."
"That may be a long-winded discussion about the controls, but they represent the pinnacle of Yamaha’s engineering. Yet the company doesn’t forget comfort and fun."
"The Yamaha 275SD’s gracefully curved windshield and side windows are organically blended to the hull for a sleek look."
The cockpit is surrounded in comfortable seating. An entertainment galley behind the skipper’s seat houses a slide-out cooler and a prep station for snacks. The aft couch is divided in the center, providing a convenient walkway from the cockpit to the transom platform. It’s far more convenient than having to clamber the seats to the platform.
On each side of the walkway are forward-facing seats with movable backrests that convert the platform seats to chaise-style lounges. Bow seating is spacious too, and the forward seats can be configured to give kids a fun, forward-facing ride while keeping them safely inside the boat.
The entire cockpit is shaded by a hardtop that matches the sleek lines of the hull. Side windows on the 275SD are curved, with frames that blend into the fiberglass, eliminating that bolt-on look.
Here is our East Yamaha Coast Marine Contact Details . All Prices are POA.
- DRiVE® Technology: Yamaha's award winning DRiVE technology for enhanced low-speed handling and maneuverability is an industry first.
- Floating Touchscreen: The minimalistic "floating" helm design adds to the sophisticated and stylish helm layout.
- Convertible Stern Seating: Designed to connect the stern and the cockpit areas for a more comfortable and luxurious lounging experience.
- Versatile Galley Area: With counter, plumbed sink and lockable storage.
- Swim Up Stern Seating: Two removable seats attached to the stern sit slightly below the water's surface, providing comfortable in-water seating.
- Hard Top with Sky Light: Adding to the distinct styling of the 275SD boat from Yamaha is a new custom hardtop design featuring skylights.
- Length: 27'
- Weight: 5,466 LBS
- Beam: 9'
- Draft: 22"
- Dead Rise: 20°
- In-Water Height (Bridge Clearance): 8'6"
- Seating Capacity/Weight Capacity: Yacht Certified
- Water Capacity (shower/sink): 14 GAL
- Storage Capacity: 740 GAL
- Premium Snap-in Marine-Grade Woven Floor Mat: Standard
- Ski Locker: Standard
- Removable Dinette Table with Pedestal: Mounts at Bow and Stern (feat. Marine Mat)
- Bow Filler Inserts for Multiple Seating Configurations: Standard
- Hinged Seat Cushions: Standard
- Integrated Drink Holders: Chrome
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Upgraded Steering Wheel: Standard
- Upgraded Upholstery: Standard
- Adjustable Captain's Chair with Flip-up Bolster: Standard
- Passenger-side Captain's Chair: Standard
- Glove Box: Standard
- Retractable Windscreen: Standard
- Integrated Removable Cooler: Standard
- Enclosed Head Compartment: Lockable w/ Portable Head & Counter
- Galley with Sink and Lockable Storage: Standard
- Premium Galley w/ Extended Counter: Standard
- Docking Lights: Standard
- Courtesy Deck Lighting: Standard
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker: Standard
- Upgraded Aluminum Handles & Accents: Standard
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS): Standard
- LED Accent Lighting: Standard
- Removable Transom Gateg: Standard
- Integrated Swim Platform: Standard
- Upholstered Cushioned Seats: Standard
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests: Standard
- 12-volt Outlet: Standard
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Dinette Table Mount: Standard
- Marine-Grade Mat: Standard
- Stern (Wet) Storage: Standard
- Freshwater Shower: Standard
- Swim-up Seating: Standard
- DRiVE: Standard
- Connext with Touchscreen: 12.3" display w/ maps & joystick
- Custom Fit Smartphone Holder: Standard
- Yamaha Drive Control: Standard
- Boat Wellness Function Display: in Connext with Touchscreen
- Throttle by Wire Technology: Standard
- Push Button Start/Stop: Standard
- Helm Switch Panels: Blue LED Lit
- Marine Stereo: Fusion
- Custom Tuned Wet Sounds Audio System: Standard
- Bluetooth Capability: Standard
- USB Charge Ports: 4
- USB/AUX Input: Standard
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Marine Speakers: (7) Wet Sounds REVO Marine Speakers
- Stern Stereo Remote: Standard
- 3 position "No Wake Mode™" Control: Standard
- Cruise Assist: Standard
- Compass: Standard
- Depth Finder: Standard
- Water Temperature: Standard
- ElectronicSpeedometer: Standard
- Fuel Management System: Standard
- Dual Battery Setup: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS): Standard
- Quiet Cruise Technology: Standard
- Articulating Keel System: Standard
- Yamaha Marine Engine: Twin 1.8 Liter, Super Vortex High Output
- Displacement (per engine): 1812cc
- Fuel Capacity: 90 GAL
- 160 MM High-Pressure Pump: Standard
- Pump Clean-out Ports: Standard
- Oil Capacity per Engine: 5.3L
- 3-Blade, Stainless Steel Impeller: Standard
- Saltwater Corrosion Resistant Driveline: Standard
- Color: Black Cherry,Black
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails: Standard
- Stainless Steel Cleats: 6 Pop-up
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Hard Top with Panoramic Tinted Skylights: Standard
- Galvanized Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: N/A
- Aluminum Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Optional (Triple Axle)
- Dry Weight on Trailer: 5,466 LBS